Total Pageviews

17.9.20

Not a collection of jugs

    An old friend asked me if I was hoarding, don't be silly, I answered, I'm ready to do lots of pouring, and in great style with these jugs and others that I do not possess. 'Another Jug' prints and originals are on show at the moment in Udine at Temporary/Permanent, a delightful little gallery run by Toni Casula and Giovanna Durì. Do go along and have a look if you're in the area. 

    Un vecchio amico mi ha chiesto se stavo accumulando brocche in modo compulsivo, ma no, che sciocco, ho risposto, mi sto preparando per poter versare molto, e a questo punto sono pronta, in grande stile con queste brocche ed altre che per ora non possiedo. Potere vedere 'Another Jug' stampe e originali in questi giorni a Udine, nella deliziosa galleria Temporary/Permanent, gestita da Toni Casula e Giovanna Durì. Fate un salto a trovargli se siete in zona.






No comments:

Post a Comment